How to become a member of the FSOC?
Well, its really simple! Further down the page you'll see a blue box; you can click that to enter our secure, online shop and purchase or renew your membership there.
Note that we use a PayPal online purchase system, BUT YOU DO NOT NEED TO BE A PAYPAL MEMBER TO USE THIS. You can pay online with all common credit and debit cards. It's quick, easy and it costs less than a tank of petrol, gas or fuel for a 12 month membership.
Alternatively you can print the latest version of the Membership Application Form and send this with the appropriate payment m(cheque or postal order) to the Membership Secretary at the address shown on the form (Click on the PDF button below to download the latest form covering the current year).
If you wish to pay subsequent years membership by Direct Debit, please print and complete a Direct Debit form and send in with your application form and the first year’s payment.
Membership of the FSOC coincides with the calendar year with all renewals due by the 31st December.
The actual Membership charge depends on two things: where you live and when you join.
The Club’s insurance policy now includes sales of new or second hand parts to residents of the USA and Canada or UK members intending to export cars to which FSOC parts have been fitted, to the USA or Canada.
Unfortunately it's the members in the rest of the world who must pay the most due to postal charges, but I think you'll agree the cost of a subscription to the FSOC still presents excellent value.
You'll notice too that unlike a lot of clubs who charge for a full year's membership regardless of when in the year you join, we allow both 6 and 15 months' membership for new members as well as the more usual full year.
· UK Annual Subscription (12 months, Jan-Dec): £35.00
· New Members UK Subscription (6 months, available Jul-Dec): £22.00
· New Members UK Subscription (15 months, available Oct-Dec to end of following year): £40.00
· European Annual Subscription (12 months, Jan –Dec): £38.00
· New Members European subscription (6 months available July-Dec) £25.00
· New Members European Subscription (15 months, available Oct-Dec to end of following year): £43.00
· Rest of the World Annual Subscription (12 months, Jan-Dec): £43.00
· New Members Rest of the World Subscription (6 months, available Jul-Dec): £30.00
· New Members Rest of the World Subscription (15 months, available Oct-Dec to end of following year): £48.00
· Family Membership Supplement for all areas (per additional person): £1.50
The subscriptions rates above are all in £ UK Sterling.
The "Family Membership Supplement" entitles other members of family to Club benefits but not to additional copies of the magazines or other literature.
After the initial application we would encourage existing members to complete a Direct Debit Mandate. This will allow us to reduce our admin costs and also ensure that you don't forget to renew your membership.
Your Privacy: FSOC will not release your information to any 3rd Party, except for giving delivery details to postal services/couriers to send, magazines and spares. Occasionally it is useful to share your email address with other members (for example on a distribution list advising of a club event). Also, members may ask for vehicle information as they are attempting to build a history of a particular vehicle. Please confirm in the last question of this form your agreement to sharing your email address or your telephone number. Note That we will NOT give out your postal address to any member without your express permission (other than to Club Committee Members and Local Regional Organizers as required by them to fulfill their role within the club).